Friday, February 22, 2013

Days 8 and 9

Day 8:  Friend brought by cupcakes.  My boys came for a visit and ate the cupcakes.  Vinny threw a HUGE massive tantrum over not being in charge of his own cupcake and frosting.  He is getting so independent and was mad we took the paper off of it and tried to feed it to him.  Plus he was tired.  He calmed down...later.
Worked on robot quilt with a friend, listened to Call the Midwife  book on CD.
Rough night trying to sleep.
Day 9: Took a morning nap because I was tired, and well, I can do that.  Strange.  So.much.down.time.
Had some visitors :)  I'm feeling loved with the number of people willing to stop by.  Also, Orlando vomited this morning and couldn't go to school.  That made child care more complicated this morning.  Thank goodness for Jill.  She took Vinny as planned AND Orlando.  I owe her big-time.  (Of course, Josh was on call and couldn't be there).
I have no idea where I would be without friends.
Also, a great package today from my sister-in-laws!!!  Yay!  Full of things for the kids to do when they come to my room.  I now have a special "boy-toy-drawer" in my room.  Hopefully, visits will be easier.
 
P.S. exciting announcement!  The LDS Church announced 58 new missions today!!  One of which divided the mission I served in: Curitiba, Brazil!  So wonderful to see the growth of the Church and the message of the restoration.  So glad I served a small part in that growth.

No comments: